We already published the list of best Switch games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Switch strategy games of all time.
With amazing titles like Mario + Rabbids and Disgaea 5, the Switch is surely have a great collection of strategy games.
If you’re a fan of both Switch and strategy games, I know that you want to know the best Switch strategy games of all time.
And in this post, you will get:
- A highly curated and filtered list on the current best Switch strategy games
- Developer, publisher, and release date information
- Specific genre of the games
- Links where you can buy the games online
See also: Best Switch Games of All Time
So here you go.
Disclosure: We earn some money from affiliate links, thank you.
#3. Has-Been Heroes
Embark on an epic journey with the Has-Been Heroes, a group of legendary champions once celebrated throughout the kingdom – almost forgotten until the King has one more quest, the most epic of them all:
TO TAKE THE TWIN PRINCESSES TO SCHOOL!
- Meet the epic band of heroes as the young and eager Rogue, joining the company of the wise monk Metacles, the giant-wrestling warrior Crux… wait until you meet the others, including the Anthropologist turned Mexican Wrestler, the ever-vigilant and paranoid Bodyguard, and many more!
- Unlock and collect hundreds of game-changing items and spells, boosting the heroes’ powers and making each run unique!
- Combine spells for devastating effects, learning the power of magic as you gain more elements.
- Face countless monsters, each bigger and more menacing than the next. Can you wipe out the army of evil led by the Great Ghoul?
- In roguelike fashion, die and try again – choose your heroes wisely and prepare for battle!
#2. Disgaea 5 Complete
This entry to the legendary Disgaea series tells a tale of revenge, and of rebellion.
As a new and terrible Overlord named Void Dark seeks to enslave the countless Netherworlds, one young demon has stood to end his reign—Killia.
In Disgaea 5, players lead Killia and his tenacious army of rebels on their dark and dangerous path to vengeance.
Filled with more over-the-top action and hilarious writing than ever before, Disgaea 5’s damage numbers are surely headed for the record books.
- Alliance Attacks: New to the Disgaea series, your relationship with your teammates influences a new battle system called Alliance Attack. These special moves are only available to main characters and only when their relationships are appropriately aligned.
- Recruitment: A familiar feature for Disgaea faithful, this system lets you choose from over 40 races and jobs, and identify new party members with the exact traits you desire.
- Revenge Mode: The Revenge Mode empowers your characters with bonus stats when they’ve become fed up of their allies being beat on.
- Explore the Netherworlds: While previous games in the series have shown a glimpse of the darkness that is the Netherworlds, Disgaea 5 takes you to a myriad of those dark lands.
- Languages: Enjoy English and original Japanese voices, and French and English in-game text!
- Includes Laharl’s and seven additional side-stories. Join past Disgaea characters for exciting post-game content!
- Add seven great characters to your squad not found in the original retail release including Nisa, Girl Laharl, and more!
#1. Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Two worlds collide in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle!
The Mushroom Kingdom has been torn apart by a mysterious vortex, transporting the chaotic Rabbids into this once-peaceful land.
To restore order, Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi must team up with a whole new crew: four Rabbids heroes!
Together, they will battle with weapons through four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and unpredictable enemies.
Developed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch system, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle is the best of the Mario and Rabbids franchises, combining all that you love about Mario’s iconic universe with the side-splitting antics of the Rabbids.
- Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines the best of these two worlds!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids heroes with their own unique personalities.
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience.
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
- Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system, even on the go.
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best Switch strategy game is a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s absolutely interesting!