We already published the list of best Switch games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Switch racing games of all time.
With amazing titles like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, the Switch is surely have a great collection of racing games.
If you’re a fan of both Switch and racing games, I know that you want to know the best Switch racing games of all time.
And in this post, you will get:
- A highly curated and filtered list on the current best Switch racing games
- Developer, publisher, and release date information
- Specific genre of the games
This list is the results of the average score of reviews from so many popular gaming websites, and thanks for GameRankings for helping me to build this list.
See also: Best Switch Games of All Time
So here you go.
#1. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Race and battle your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8. Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere!
Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses.
Play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode.
Every track from the Wii U version, including DLC, makes a glorious return.
Plus, the Inklings appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.!
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
- Carry two items at the same time
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best Switch racing game is a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s super fun to do!