We already published the list of best Switch games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Switch action-adventure games of all time.
With amazing titles like the Zelda series, the Switch is surely have a great collection of action-adventure games.
If you’re a fan of both Switch and action-adventure games, there’s a chance you’ll like this list.
Some of you will know some of the games mention in this list.
#5. Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition
Lichtspeer, an action arcade lightspear-throwing simulator based in ancient Germanic future, is coming to PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita this September.
#4. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The Master Trials
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – The Master Trials is an Action Adventure game, developed and published by Nintendo, which was released in 2017.
#3. Golf Story
Tee up anywhere – on and off the course.
Golf Story combines the sheer excitement of golf with a serious story that plays out over 8 different courses.
Play the story of a golfer who is forced to give up all that he holds dear for one last shot at accomplishing his dreams.
But all is not so simple in the world of golf.
To best today’s players you have to be able to keep up with them both on and off the course.
- Tee up anywhere! You’ll be surprised by how many problems can be solved by hitting a golf ball at them.
- Explore 8 unique environments, each with their own courses, challenges, people and secrets.
- Play through a dramatic story with a diverse cast of characters.
#2. Minecraft: Switch Edition
The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment.
The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.
#1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
STEP INTO A WORLD OF ADVENTURE!
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games.
Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series.
Travel across fields, through forests and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning open-air adventure.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like – Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you’ll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you’ll need to sustain you on your journey.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore – Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. Work your way through the traps and devices inside to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped – With an entire world waiting to be explored, you’ll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster and stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy – The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility – Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you’re searching for.
Are your favorite games on the list?
Determining the best Switch action-adventure game is a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s absolutely interesting!