We already published the list of best Switch games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Switch puzzle games of all time.
With amazing titles like Puyo Puyo Tetris and Snipperclips, the Switch is surely have a great collection of puzzle games.
If you’re a fan of both Switch and puzzle games, I know that you want to know the best Switch puzzle games of all time.
And in this post, you will get:
- A highly curated and filtered list on the current best Switch puzzle games
- Developer, publisher, and release date information
- Specific genre of the games
This list is the results of the average score of reviews from so many popular gaming websites, and thanks for GameRankings for helping me to build this list.
See also: Best Switch Games of All Time
So here you go.
#5. Flip Wars
Flip Wars is a Puzzle game, developed and published by Over Fence, which was released in Japan in 2017.
#4. Snake Pass
THINK LIKE A SNAKE!
When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day!
Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must re-unite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power.
A unique, physics based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can.
Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectible
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favorite composer David Wise
#3. Death Squared
Death Squared is a Puzzle game, developed and published by SMG Studio, which was released in 2017.
#2. Snipperclips – Cut it out, together!
Cut paper characters into new shapes to solve dynamic puzzles and play activities in a wonderfully creative and imaginative world.
#1. Puyo Puyo Tetris
Two puzzle game juggernauts collide as Tetris, one of the largest-selling and recognized brands in gaming history, and Puyo Puyo from SEGA have combined to create a fun-to-play, fast-paced, competitive party game like no other!
The game has tons of different styles of gameplay from the single-player Adventure and Challenge modes to the ferocious competition of the up-to-four player Arcade modes.
There’s plenty of Tetris/Puyo variety, even an in-game Shop where players can unlock new characters, new skins for Puyos and Tetriminos, new backgrounds and more.
- Adventure – Single-player mode offers ten unique acts, each with ten stages featuring different characters from the Puyo Puyo and Tetris universes. Each stage contains unique challenges players will need to overcome in order to win and move on!
- Multiplayer Arcade – For up to four local players, Multiplayer Arcade offers a wealth of variety that will bring out players’ competitive nature!
- Online – Players can try their puzzle skills on a global scale by playing any of the multiplayer modes with up to four players online, in Puzzle League or Free Play modes.
- Solo Arcade – Play any of the Multiplayer Arcade modes against the CPU in Battle or Endurance matches, or try the single-player Challenges!
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best Switch puzzle game is a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s absolutely interesting!