We already published the list of best PS Vita games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best PS Vita strategy games of all time.
With amazing titles like the Disgaea series, Plants vs. Zombies, and Worms Revolution Extreme, the PS Vita surely have a great collection of strategy games.
If you’re a fan of both PS Vita and strategy games, I know that you want to know the best PS Vita strategy games of all time.
Most of you will know (or even still playing) some of the strategy games mentioned in this list.
See also: Best PS Vita Games of All Time
#10. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
Gamarket – Similar, but separate from the world known as Gamindustri…
Neptune, also known as Purple Heart, guards the nation of Planeptune.
Blanc, also known as White Heart, guards the nation of Lowee.
Vert, also known as Green Heart, guards the nation of Leanbox.
Noire, also known as Black Heart, guards the nation of Lastation.
In order to unite the nations of this world, the four CPUs (Console Patron Units) compete with one another and fight for supremacy.
Right before Noire attains her ambition for a united Gamarket under Lastations rule, someone cuts off the source of the four CPUs powers their Shares.
To save their world, which has been thrust into a state of chaos, the CPUs decide to join forces in order to bring Gamarket together under one single, unified banner.
#9. Monster Monpiece
Monster Monpiece is a Strategy game, developed and published by Compile Heart, which was released in Japan in 2013.
#8. New Little King’s Story
New Little King’s Story follows players as they assume the role of King Corobo, tasked with reclaiming his kingdom from the Devil King, “The Nightmare.”
Players will experience an incredible journey as they visit seven different kingdoms and battle against evil dark lords that have captured the royal princesses.
As King, gamers will need to lead their Royal Guard in every grand battle, and plan attacks wisely as they grow their populations and broaden their territories.
#7. Rainbow Moon
Download Rainbow Moon and embark on an epic adventure through a beautiful open world!
Rainbow Moon is a beautiful role-playing game filled with exploration, turn-based battles, and character development.
Six playable main characters with upgradeable weapons and armor, and more than 20 challenging dungeons await you in a fascinating story that lasts over 40 hours.
Play for 100 hours and more, including all side quests and optional content.
Acquire and customize new weapons, armor, and accessories.
Battle around 100 nasty monsters from 17 different classes. Learn over 120 exciting special skills.
Earn more than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy.
Download additional content and boost your journey.
#6. Worms Revolution Extreme
Worms Revolution Extreme features:
- Extensive single player campaign! 47 missions and 25 puzzles to beat and complete. Missions are set across 7 different themes including: Sewer, Farmyard, Spooky, Beach, Mars, Funfair or Medieval!
- Local and online multiplayer carnage! Take part in local or online multiplayer battles for up to four players! Choose from one of three game modes: Deathmatch, Forts and Classic and getting firing those Bazookas!
- Treasure Mode! This all new mode enables you to link up with your friends who have a PlayStation3 system. You can help each other unlock 10 special gifts using a lock and key system. Meet the requirements in either offline Versus or online battles to receive a key and connect to a friends PS3 with the corresponding chest to unlock the treasure!
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play! Keep your worms close and mobile using Cross-Platform Continuation Play! Carry on your PS3 save game progress on your PlayStation Vita system, or vice versa.
#5. Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
With high-definition graphics, including beautiful high-res 2D sprite art and stunning spell effects, one of the most highly-acclaimed and beloved strategy RPG series is making the jump to the next generation of gaming with Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for PS Vita.
Re-enter the world of Disgaea and experience all of the humor, zany characters, thrilling action, and unmatched excitement in this all-new 100+ hour adventure!
#4. Plants vs. Zombies
Now you can zap zombies on the go in PopCap’s award-winning game!
Enjoy thrilling new minigames, take on a friend in Versus mode, and make your own zombie with the Zombatar!
Plus, you’ll get all the fun of the original hit game: Fight the fun-dead with your arsenal of plants through day, night, fog, in the swimming pool and on the roof.
It’s a powerful, portable new way to play Plants vs. Zombies. The fun never dies!
#3. Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited
Disgaea 4 is a sequel to Disgaea, a hardcore, turn-based, strategy RPG popular on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2.
In Disgaea, character units have a limit to their movement and attack ranges, based on level and weapons equipped.
There are other special game factors that let you take advantage of the 3D battle map, many of which are unique to Disgaea.
As the 4th installment in the series Disgaea 4 adopts an all new graphic engine with a much more emphasis on a anime style graphics and also adopts many new game system for an exciting battle adventure.
#2. Frozen Synapse Prime
Take on the role of Tactics, leading a small rebel faction to overthrow a powerful corporation controlling the city of Markov Geist.
Control an elite strike team of futuristic soldiers from shotgunners and snipers, to grenadiers and machine-gunners in the ultimate turn-based strategy game.
Plot paths and issue orders to your units, test your plans and predict your opponent in each turn.
Combat plays out on procedural, 3D, destructible and customizable battlefields.
- Rich single player campaign with 40+ challenging missions.
- Asynchronous online multiplayer allows players to battle multiple opponents simultaneously around the world.
- In addition to classic deathmatch, games involve protecting VIPs, rescuing hostages, infiltrating and controlling bases, or collecting items to score points.
- Global leaderboards showcase gamer ranks, and the Replay Theater saves the worlds top matches including your own to enjoy later.
#1. PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD
PixelJunk Monsters: Ultimate HD is a Strategy game, developed and published by Double Eleven, which was released in 2013.
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best PS Vita strategy game is no doubt a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s worth the time!