We already published the list of best Xbox One games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Xbox One puzzle games of all time.
With amazing titles like FRU, Hue, and Snake Pass, the Xbox One is surely have a great collection of puzzle games.
If you’re a fan of both Xbox One and puzzle games, I know that you want to know the best Xbox One puzzle games of all time.
And in this post, you will get:
- A highly curated and filtered list on the current best Xbox One puzzle games
- Developer, publisher, and release date information
- Specific genre of the games
See also: Best Xbox One Games of All Time
So here you go.
#5. Snake Pass
THINK LIKE A SNAKE!
When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day!
Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must re-unite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power.
A unique, physics based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can.
Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectible
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favorite composer David Wise
#4. Peggle 2
Everything is better with Peggle! Catch Peggle fever now on Xbox One.
Master over 120 new levels and trials in the sequel to one of the most addictive puzzle action games of all time.
Unleash amazing magic powers as you learn from Peggle Master Bjorn, and 4 all-new masters like the dark and mysterious Luna, while you shoot balls at colorful, challenging boards of pegs to reach Extreme Fever.
But there’s more! Unlocked costumes allow you to dress up the various masters for laughs.
Four-player Peg Party mode lets you deploy your Peggle skills to the utmost against friends and family.
Game DVR lets you save and share replays of your most astonishing shots, while Kinect support gives you the chance to aim and shoot with only your hands and voice.
Truly, Peggle 2 is a game for our age, and indeed all ages!
Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background color.
You explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing colored fragments on a journey to find your missing mother.
As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles – full of peril, mystery and colors unseen.
#2. Letter Quest: Grimm’s Journey Remastered
The grim reapers Grimm and Rose need your help to defeat a legion of monsters, ghosts, and evil bunnies using the power of words!
Spell words to battle monsters and earn gems that can be used to purchase upgrades, books, special items, potions, and much more!
Letter Quest is a turn-based RPG featuring high-res artwork, clever wordplay, and two great soundtracks.
- Use your linguistic skills to survive!
- Demolish your foes with tons of upgrades, weapons, books, and more!
- Journey through a land filled with 40 stages, each playable in 4 different ways
- Use your vocabulary to help our heroes vanquish over 30 unique monsters!
- Try your hand at the challenging endless mode – how far can you get?
- Marvel at the beautiful high-res art and animations!
- Enjoy two full soundtracks – choose your favorite!
- Overcome the challenge of earning all 60 achievements!
FRU is a Puzzle game, developed and published by Through Games, which was released in 2016.
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best Xbox One puzzle game is no doubt a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s worth the time!