We already published the list of best Wii U games of all time, now it’s time to discover the best Wii U simulation games of all time.
With amazing titles like Star Fox Zero, Chasing Aurora, and Tank! Tank! Tank!, the Wii U surely have a great collection of simulation games.
If you’re a fan of both Wii U and simulation games, I know that you want to know the best Wii U simulation games of all time.
And in this post, you will get:
- A highly curated and filtered list on the current best Wii U simulation games
- Developer, publisher, and release date information
- Specific genre of the games
See also: Best Wii U Games of All Time
So here you go.
#3. Tank! Tank! Tank!
Get ready for one of the most bombastic battle-party-games ever with TANK! TANK! TANK!
Players will find a fantastic armament of tanks and weapons at their disposal to dispatch the enemy threat, including mechanical insects, gigantic dragons and even other players.
Team up with three other friends to battle with or against each other in fully destructible environments in a variety of action-packed story and multiplayer modes where weapons are never in short supply and threats are hiding behind every corner.
Players will be able to arm their tanks with lasers, machine guns, missile pods, the dreaded Colossus Missile along with power-ups scattered throughout each map.
#2. Chasing Aurora
Chasing Aurora is an aerial action game that is set in the thin air of the Alps.
It is a 2D open world action game featuring physics-based flight and air combat.
Your quest is to find and retrieve shards of the shattered sun and return them to the sun altar.
Move freely in three different climate zones, searching for the shards of the sun.
Some of them were found by vile animals, some landed in precarious locations, some are hidden from plain sight.
Sometimes it takes a fight, and sometimes it takes a breakneck stunt in midair to retrieve a shard.
Chasing Aurora is a game about the dream of flight.
#1. Star Fox Zero
The Star Fox team arrives on Wii U for a new adventure!
Fox, Falco, Peppy and Slippy save the Lylat system in this new deep space dogfighting adventure.
Using the Wii U GamePad controller and the TV together creates a unique interface that allows players to experience the game with two different viewpoints within the Arwing aim and shoot enemies in one direction while flying in another.
This frees up the TV for a more cinematic flight experience.
Then, pilot the Arwing with its new Walker transformation, along with the new Gyrowing and the Landmaster Tank, to traverse interplanetary terrain.
- Fan favorite characters return with new and well-known dialogue from Fox McCloud, Slippy, Peppy, Falco and more, which can sound like they’re talking in your ear like a from a headset with clever sound technology.
- Players can intuitively pilot an Arwing by simply using both the right and left control sticks as a control stick to perform familiar flight maneuvers, such as the somersault, U-turn and a Barrel Roll.
- Replay the same exotic planets with other vehicles and extra missions can be selected on top of going through the story.
- Two different viewpoints, the traditional style of TV gameplay and the new unique cockpit view on the Wii U GamePad controller combines to create a unique interface to aim and shoot in one direction while flying in another. This frees up the TV for more cinematic moments in a brand-new all range mode.
- Pilot the new and improved Arwing with its new Walker transformation and take control of a new Drone type plane, the Gyrowing. The Landmaster Tank returns, equipped with a new, limited flight form.
- Developed in partnership with Platinum Games.
Are Your Favorite Games On The List? Leave A Comment Below!
If you think there are games that should OR shouldn’t be on this list, let us know by leaving a comment below.
Determining the best Wii U simulation game is no doubt a never ending topic (mostly because new games are still being released), but it’s worth the time!